Terms and Conditions
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Here at TKO Conditioning we’re fully committed to your success! And our promise to you is simple: follow through with your program as it is designed and intended to deliver you the best result possible, and I guarantee you’ll look and feel the best you possibly can. The relationship between you (our client) and us (your coach) is a partnership. And only through working together can the mutually beneficial goal (your results) be best achieved.
When purchasing and Booking Training with TKO Conditioning, the following Terms and Conditions will apply.
- By purchasing on the TKO Conditioning Website or in person, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to update our pricing and policies where appropriate.
- Billing Agreement : All clients are billed on the day of training by cash or by a direct debit deposit before the session. Prepaid Sessions and Group Sessions are also subject to terms and conditions.
1a. SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS
We use Stripe and PayPal to process our ongoing Subscriptions which are available for purchase. You may opt out of any Subscription package at the end of any months subscription. Therefore, you must be purchased in Advance and your account will be cancelled at the end of the billing period allocated at the start of your Subscription Membership. You may cancel at any time, with written notice.
1b. Casual Passes
Casual Passes may be purchased to attend any group session open to the General Public. To save time, please bring a copy along or show of your unique payment ID to your Trainer from any smart device. This will allow you access. Please check the times and availability before attending. Casual Passes are non-refundable and must be used within 3 months.
- Length of Sessions and Appointment Times : Each training session is based on either 30, 45 or 60-minute workouts. To get the most out of our efforts, please be ready to exercise at the appointed time. It is advisable to arrive 10 minutes early to prepare for your session (e.g. put hand wraps on if boxing). Sometimes I may have 4 to 5 clients booked back to back so to be considerate to all other clients BE ON TIME! If you are more than 30 minutes late for a scheduled session, it will be considered a no-show and you will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy : All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. In order for effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 24-hour notice when canceling an appointment. This means a cancellation should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling your coach directly. (Monday appointments must be cancelled by Friday) Performance coaching sessions cancelled inside of 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed at the normal rate of a single session and deducted. If your coach cancels on you within 24 hours you will be given 2 free sessions.